This AD tool will list all the users from a given Active Directory Group.
Please rename the tool after downloading to .exe
- The Windows clients or Windows Servers should be installed with .Net Framework 4.0
- The Windows Clients / Windows Server should be joined to Active Directory domain
- The tool cannot be run on servers / clients in workgroup
- Windows Vista ( All Editions )
- Windows 7 ( All Editions )
- Windows Server 2008 ( All Editions )
- Windows Server 2008 R2 ( All Editions )
Please add a comment for the .pdb file .
Enter FQDN Of Active Directory Domain name
Enter The Connection String
Enter Active Directory Group For Searching
- Administrators can use this tool for monthly maintenance for populating the users from the given group.
- In the event of some specific issue related to security filtering , administrators can use this tool to check if the user is a part of Active directory group.